The Marketing Twins at 1429 Creative Give 4th Quarter Donation to Community Enrichment Center in North Richland Hills
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Nov 12, 2008 – Randy and Donny Vaughn, Fort Worth marketing coaches operating as The Marketing Twins at 1429 Creative, took a couple of hours out of their work week to offer assistance to one of the area’s most prominent food banks. As part of their GREATER THINGS INITIATIVE, the Marketing Twins make a quarterly donation to charitable organizations both here in Fort Worth as well in Africa.
“We believe in doing GREATER THINGS,” said Randy Vaughn, Creative Director. “As part of our commitment to stewardship and making an impact, we decided long ago that we would give away a percentage of our quarterly sales.” Donny Vaughn, Solutions Director, added, “It was an important opportunity to take some of our kids along with us to demonstrate the joy of giving. In Northeast Tarrant County, the CEC is a source of hope for so many, so it was our pleasure to assist them during this time when they are in need of food for the food bank.” The Marketing Twins urge others to contact the CEC to learn specific items needed, especially as the holiday season approaches.
In addition to support for the Community Enrichment Center, the Marketing Twins support: Our Father’s Children in Hurst, Christ’s Haven for Children in Keller and the Village of Hope Orphanage in Benin, West Africa.
# # #
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY ENRICHMENT CENTER:
The Community Enrichment Center’s mission is to restore hope, share God’s love and change lives in the community. Major programs of the CEC include:
* Open Arms: A long-term program providing safe housing and services to victims of domestic violence and their children.
* Food Pantry: Grocery assistance for low-income people living in NE Tarrant County.
* The Senior Network: A community building program for seniors that meets weekly at the CEC.
* Single Parent Family Network: A community building program for single parents and their children that meets monthly at local churches.
* Education & Employment Services: Programs that help participants improve their education level, prepare for the GED and increase their job opportunities and wages.
* Second Glance Resale Shop: A resale shop providing gently used items at bargain prices as well as a place to donate household goods, clothing, and furniture.
# # #
ABOUT THE MARKETING TWINS AT 1429 CREATIVE:
1429 Creative is a faith-based creative team offering marketing solutions so you can do GREATER THINGS. The Marketing Twins, based in Fort Worth, Texas, can be contacted at 817-300-0035 or by email at themarketingtwins@
# # #