Responsive websites look great on ANY device!(see two small business samples below)
We believe the central “hub” of a marketing and social media system for any small business is their website. Having a website today means it must be “responsive” so it can adapt or respond to the particular device displaying the website. Your website should look just as good on a smartphone, tablet or laptop as it does on your desktop. But since those devices are all various shapes and sizes, it’s important to ensure your company’s website is responsive and mobile-friendly. In April 2015, Google made the following announcement: “We will be expanding our use of mobile-friendliness as a ranking signal. This change will affect mobile searches in all languages worldwide and will have a significant impact in our search results. Consequently, users will find it easier to get relevant, high quality search results that are optimized for their devices.” (see article here) That’s huge! As you seek to find new customers for your business, it’s imperative that you rank high in the search engine game. And Google is telling you that sites optimized or responsive will fair better than those websites that are not responsive and mobile-friendly.
A little over a year ago, a study was done showing that only 30% of small business websites were responsive. That means 70% of websites either were old and out dated or did not even exist… YIKES!
It’s time to take your website to the next level without breaking your annual budget in the process. Some companies will charge you over $15,000 with very costly multi-year commitments just to update your website. We won’t do that – plain & simple!
- Up to 10 pages = $1,200*
- Up to 20 pages = $2,200*
- Up to 30 pages = $3,000*
- You receive personal tech support (you do not have to call an 800 number and speak to someone from another country that talks in tech jargon (yuck!)
- You receive personalized training videos showing you how to update your own site (that’s important)
- BONUS: 3 hours of social media coaching will be included. These hours must be used by the end of 2019 though so take advantage now!
- we will only require 60% as a down payment to get started and the remaining 40% will not be due until November 1st. Even if we finish the site by mid-August (or earlier), you do not have to pay the final payment until November 1, 2019. Keep that money in your pocket a little longer! 🙂
- Or you can pay the entire invoice up front (no split payments to keep track of) and take 10% off the price listed above. A great way to save your business or organization some money and that will make everyone happy