Our next coaching program will begin September 2nd !
If you have any questions about this coaching program
for non profits, please email us directly.
TELLING YOUR STORY & RESONATING WITH DONORS
Do you find yourself struggling to tell your non-profit’s STORY in a way that resonates with donors?
Do you wrestle with how to communicate your CORE MESSAGES and UNIQUENESS that helps you in fund-raising?
Do you dream of having DONORS GIVING TO YOU GENEROUSLY simply because they understand your passion and want to share in it? (aka, fewer cold calls asking for money)
Do you want to know how to ENGAGE YOUR DONORS by getting them to KNOW, LIKE and TRUST YOU?
Do you wish you had a COMPREHENSIVE and SYSTEMATIC program for raising awareness of and building loyalty with your DONORS?
This unique system is based on the principles of a proven system recognized by Forbes Business and Harvard Business Review as well as marketing principals such as Seth Godin, Guy Kawasaki and Mari Smith. This marketing and communication system gives you a repeatable blueprint that you can apply over and over again! It gives you a sound marketing strategy and will assist you in every marketing decision you have to make! (are you tired of “copycat marketing” or trying every new fad and tool that every other non-profit tries?)
This 8-session program offers you a step-by-step guide in developing a sound marketing and communication strategy that TELLS YOUR STORY to your donors and others who share your passion!
You will learn:
- Starting Strong: Analyzing the Components of a Systematic and Comprehensive Marketing Strategy
- Developing and Communicating the Core Messages that Resonate with Constituents, Donors, and Strategic Partners
- Uniqueness – Knowing What Makes You Stand Out and How to Leverage that Difference in Your Communication Strategy
- Showcasing Your Brand – Communicating Consistently through Your Visual Marketing Elements
- Email Marketing (Keeping in Contact with Your Contacts) and Website Strategy (Is Your Site Stale or is it Conversational and Experiential?)
- Using Social Media to Contribute to the Community and to Make Valuable Connections (including Online PR, Social Networking, Videos, Podcasting, Photos, Blogs, etc.)
- Community Partnering – Maximizing Your Marketing Through Strategic Partners – Using Testimonials to Let Others Speak for You
- Promotion – When and How to Offer Unique Opportunities for Your Prospects to Get to Know, Like and Trust You
- Marketing Management – Designing a Follow-Up System and Marketing Accountability Calendar – Reputation Management
- Beyond Marketing: Are You Managing Your Organization or Is It Managing You? Getting Beyond the Chaos and Confusion So You Can Do Greater Things
Our 8-session marketing and communication coaching program begins September 2nd. Bi-weekly meetings (every other week) will begin on Thursday, 9/2/10, at 10:00am CST. For those who cannot attend live, do not worry . . . many past participants have enjoyed all the benefits of the group without having to be available each session. Each group conference call is recorded and can be played back at ANY TIME YOU WANT (and shared with other internal players in your organization). We also allow and request questions via email that can be answered during the live call – this affords everyone to submit questions for the group that they can listen to at another time.
If you would like more information about the coaching program, including fee structure OR a copy of our promotional flyer, please email us directly.
If you currently own a small business or mid size corporation and would like more information on the coaching program we have starting on September 1st, please visit our coaching page.