TELLING YOUR STORY & RESONATING WITH DONORS
Do you find yourself struggling to tell your non-profit’s STORY in a way that resonates with donors?
Do you wrestle with how to communicate your CORE MESSAGES and UNIQUENESS that helps you in fundraising?
Do you dream of having DONORS GIVING TO YOU GENEROUSLY simply because they understand your passion and want to share in it? (aka, fewer cold calls asking for money)
Do you want to know how to ENGAGE YOUR DONORS by getting them to KNOW, LIKE and TRUST YOU?
Do you wish you had a COMPREHENSIVE and SYSTEMATIC program for raising awareness of and building loyalty with your DONORS?
This unique system is based on the principles of a proven system recognized by Forbes Business and Harvard Business Review as well as marketing principals such as Seth Godin, Guy Kawasaki and Mari Smith. This marketing and communication system gives you a repeatable blueprint that you can apply over and over again! It gives you a sound marketing strategy and will assist you in every marketing decision you have to make! (are you tired of “copycat marketing” or trying every new fad and tool that every other non-profit tries?)
This 4-session program offers you a step-by-step guide in developing a sound marketing and communication strategy that TELLS YOUR STORY to your donors and others who share your passion!
You will learn:
- Starting Strong: Analyzing the Components of a Systematic and Comprehensive Marketing Strategy
- Developing and Communicating the Core Messages that Resonate with Constituents, Donors, and Strategic Partners
- Uniqueness – Knowing What Makes You Stand Out and How to Leverage that Difference in Your Communication Strategy
- Showcasing Your Brand – Communicating Consistently through Your Visual Marketing Elements
- Email Marketing (Keeping in Contact with Your Contacts) and Website Strategy (Is Your Site Stale or is it Conversational and Experiential?)
- Using Social Media to Contribute to the Community and to Make Valuable Connections (including Online PR, Social Networking, Videos, Podcasting, Photos, Blogs, etc.)
- Community Partnering – Maximizing Your Marketing Through Strategic Partners – Using Testimonials to Let Others Speak for You
- Promotion – When and How to Offer Unique Opportunities for Your Prospects to Get to Know, Like and Trust You
- Marketing Management – Designing a Follow-Up System and Marketing Accountability Calendar – Reputation Management
- Beyond Marketing: Are You Managing Your Organization or Is It Managing You? Getting Beyond the Chaos and Confusion So You Can Do Greater Things
Our 4-session marketing and communication coaching program can be started at any time. Our 4-session approach includes:
- An Orientation/Overview session (up to 90 minutes) to review goals, objectives, tasks, and getting you off to a great start
- An Introductory session (up to 60 minutes) to discuss strategy and tactics
- A Middle session (up to 60 minutes; typically after 2 months after you begin) to answer questions, clarify solutions and perform a midpoint checkup
- A Follow-Up session (up to 90 minutes; typically 2 months after you complete) to monitor your progress
- During the initial 6 months after you launch the program (from the time of Orientation/Overview), we offer you complimentary email access to us – where you can ask any questions, as many questions as you like, and with a guaranteed 24-hour response time.
Contact us below to receive your complimentary phone consultation (no pressure! we’ll listen to your needs and begin to formulate a plan that you might consider implementing to help your organization):