Just yesterday, I was talking to a room full of professionals, many of whom were in “search mode” or looking for a career change. Recently, I was back on the campus of my alma mater for Homecoming and thought about all the young professionals ready to enter the workforce very soon.
They all have a personal brand to deliver.
Did you know that you have a personal brand?
Get your copy of “Your Social Media Resume: Creating High-Value Personal Branding Content That Opens Doors To Better Interviews” – for only $20!
for 1429 Creative – our parent company name
- How to Use LinkedIn to Get the Job You Want
- How to Use LinkedIn to Find a Job
- The Basics of Using LinkedIn to Find a Job
- How to Use LinkedIn in Your Job Search
- Advice for Recent Graduates – LinkedIn Grad Guide
- LinkedIn Learning Center – for all your questions on using Linkedin!
- Common Craft Video: What is LinkedIn
- Official YouTube Channel for LinkedIn
- Hired or Be Hired: Finding or filling the next job using LinkedIn
- Ten Ways to Use LinkedIn to Find a Job – Guy Kawasaki (2009)
- The Brand Called You – Tom Peters in Fast Company (1997)
- What a Personal Brand is NOT – TomPeters.com
- Personal Branding and Your Job – Beverly Macy
- 5 Personal Branding Mistakes That Could Ruin Your Personal Brand – from job mob
- 7 Secrets to Getting Your Next Job Using Social Media – Dan Schwabel
- Using Social Media To Find A Job – Emily Harris
- 4 Tips to Write a Career Blog That Gets You Noticed – Pete Kistler
- Be Found on Google During Your Job Search
Social Media Resources:
- Personalbranding.com – Dan Schwabel
- Using Social Media to Find a Job – Slideshare Presentation (Powerpoint)
Podcasts/Interviews on Personal Branding:
- Duct Tape Marketing Podcast – John Jantsch interviews Dan Schwabel of Personalbranding.com
- Escape from Cubicle Nation – Pam Slim interviews Dan Schwabel of Personalbranding.com