Fort Worth marketing coach presents marketing overview at monthly business planning workshop
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRLog (Press Release) – Nov 18, 2008 – Randy Vaughn, Fort Worth’s only Duct Tape Marketing Authorized Coach, was invited to present marketing ideas for small business owners at the monthly business workshop sponsored by SCORE. The one-day workshop was conducted at SCORE’s office at the James E. Guinn Business Complex office.
Vaughn, who along with his twin brother, Donny, operate as The Marketing Twins at 1429 Creative, presented ideas on developing a systematic marketing strategy, including:
1. Narrowing your marketing focus
2. Communicating core differences through consistent messages
3. Competing effectively and differentiating yourself in order to stand out
4. Showcasing your brand and packaging it for the greatest impact and profit
5. Advertising and promotion: Creating an effective online marketing presence
6. Advertising and promotion: Identifying strong elements of traditional offline marketing
7. Developing loyal referrals and strategic partner relationships (including dealership options)
8. Using Public relations effectively
9. Ongoing marketing management
“Duct Tape Marketing and SCORE have teamed up nationally,”
# # #
Fort Worth SCORE (Texas Chapter 120) offers an overview workshop to help small business entrepreneurs start successful businesses. SCORE National’s 10,500 volunteer counselors have more than 600 business skills. Volunteers are working or retired business owners, executives and corporate leaders who share their wisdom and lessons learned in business.
The Fort Worth SCORE chapter has access to a vast amount of SCORE National Resources and will help you find answers to your small business development and growth questions. There is no business we can’t handle!
SCORE “Counselors to America’s Small Business” is a nonprofit association dedicated to educating entrepreneurs and the formation, growth and success of small business nationwide. SCORE is a resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
# # #
ABOUT THE MARKETING TWINS AT 1429 CREATIVE:
1429 Creative is a faith-based creative team offering marketing solutions so you can do GREATER THINGS. The Marketing Twins, based in Fort Worth, Texas, can be contacted at 817-300-0035 or by email at themarketingtwins@
Randy Vaughn is also Fort Worth’s only Duct Tape Marketing Authorized Coach. For more information on Duct Tape Marketing, visit: http://www.ducttapemarketing.com
# # #