There are a number of components that make up a strong SEO plan for your website.
- blogging, notably through a site like WordPress, is an awesome tool in driving traffic to your site
- article marketing, such as ezinearticles.com, brings people to your site who would likely have never found you
- online news release services, such as prlog.com, gives people timely content with a link back to your site
- if you are a photography, graphic designer or have anything worth photographing, Flickr will allow people to see your work
- video marketing, such as Vimeo or YouTube, is an incredibly powerful emotional tool used by effective marketers to invite more visitors
- and so on and so on . . .
Now, there are tons of other key elements of course like how to make sure you have the right meta tags and keywords in your site (although maybe not as important as it once was)…but nowadays, your website can become your portal of information not only ABOUT YOU, but it can become the CENTERPIECE of your online marketing efforts.
John Jantsch, creator of Duct Tape Marketing, shares this interesting visual demonstration how SEO and social media are now undoubtedly intertwined.
For those of you participating in Tuesday’s coaching call (3rd in the 4 part series), you’ll find this post hopefully relevant to our discussion.
(click on image below):