Ok, so we are now officially 3 full weeks into the new year – have you developed your marketing plan for 2009? If you haven’t, it’s time NOW to jump in with both feet. Don’t let these struggles from 2008 continue in 2009:
- “I don’t know who my target audience is so I’ll just advertise to everyone”
- “I know I need a website that works 24/7 but I can’t afford it”
- “I want to do email marketing but I don’t know what to write for each newsletter”
- “It seems like everyone is getting on Facebook, but I don’t know how to use it for my business”
- “Blogging seems like a good way to show my expertise but I’m not sure how to get started”
- “My brand is important but my logo and other marketing collateral doesn’t reflect my business”
The Marketing Twins want to help you in 2009 and we can address all of these and other marketing struggles you may be facing. And we can do this in an affordable and practical way. We aren’t stuffy, high-priced marketing executives who charge an arm and a leg (and in some cases both legs!). We are a Fort Worth-based company and we were born and raised in Texas so we understand how to treat people. We feel confident that we can help you face your marketing challenges so that 2009 is your best year yet!
So go ahead – get your goggles on, your flippers on the right feet, your snorkle adjusted . . . and jump in!!
Randy and Donny Vaughn
The Marketing Twins at 1429 Creative