This morning I was looking through my Twitter feed. Here’s how I primarily use Twitter:
- Connect with friends, some of whom I have never met in person. Yes, believe it or not, I feel like I know them as well as anyone
- Stay up-to-date on current events (I already knew the Rangers are 2-0 in the ALDS, but is there anything else important?)
- Keep up with conferences that are using specific hashtags – sometimes causing me to struggle with great envy!
- Research for new ideas, interesting angles, and to look for folks who push the envelope and think outside the box
- Tweet (and RT) educational articles, helpful resources, tools, etc…
So here’s the article that I found from them – practical tips on “21 Ways to Generate Business-Boosting Ideas“! Thanks Twitter friends!