Advertising on Facebook can be a profitable tactic if done right. Whether you are a business, private Christian school or nonprofit, using the various paid Facebook advertising models can help you:
- drive up the number of LIKES on your organization’s page
- increase the reach of your individual posts
- expose your organization’s products, efforts or services to a broader audience
- expand your outreach to new followers and fans
- improve your lead generation efforts and email opt-in rates
- . . . and more!
[NOTE: with Facebook, any time we list archived articles, we are at risk of including information that is relevant today but out-of-date tomorrow – so you can always go to the help area of Facebook to find out more information]
There are some very helpful articles below that explain well how Facebook advertising works….there are a variety of terms to understand, so pay close attention!
- Top Tips for Creating Effective Facebook Ads (Don Lafferty)
- Understanding the difference between Facebook Sponsored Stories, Page Post Ads, Promoted Posts and Marketplace Ads